Ways of working relationship 20 November 2009Posted by thl4all in Artikel THL TBPP.
Become an employee / employees in today’s global era demands and able to build working relationships in a network that can deliver a successful career into the future. Personal contacts or working relationships with various parties ranging from the new employer until the employee should be created.
So you can work with comfortably, there are a few tips you can do with:
1. THE BOSS
• The success and progress your career a lot depends on the assessment of your superiors. The boss can also provide an opportunity for strategic tasks. He also will provide increased performance and assessment of officials. Bosses can also be made “as a private teacher”, because he can bring experience, guidance or direction so you can learn to achieve a career.
• Good relations with superiors is necessary for the development of your career forward. One of them, show you a good performance, such as completed a difficult job successfully.
• Convince the employer that the work you are always doing good cooperation with other parts.
• Do not forget to make in-person interaction with your boss. But do not get caught up in the members of the response as “sycophants”. The fix should bring a friend to chat casually. Ask minor things about family or hobbies outside of work hours.
2. WORKING PARTNERS
• You and your colleagues really need each other. Doing good cooperation in completing the work. Help someone who was being pursued “dead line” jobs.
• Do not forget to give praise when co-workers successfully complete a good job.
• Recognize and personal habits. Go to lunch or go to the same order to create “friendship”. Thanks to this thread when you or someone had got in his career, then this relationship will be important to you both.
• A client who is satisfied with your service, will be happy to get back in the future. Whether simply to congratulate the time you get a promotion or perhaps a job offer.
• So try to contact the client not only when we need it, communication interlace always, if you need to visit.